APRINT – CHEMICA
THICKNESS: White Glossy Vinyl – 130 microns. CARRIER: Clear polyester
CERTIFIED FOR HP LATEX INKS
1. Printing and cutting
– Prepare the image on positive following the instruction of the printer manufacturer:
-Take care of the printing (45°C) and drying temperatures (50°C).
– Use the adequate printing profile
(for instance, with Roland, select Colorip or Versawork, and then profile GENERIC VINYL 1, and we recommend to select the option MAX IMPACT).
– Remove the flex from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
2. Heat pressing
– Weed the excess material.
– Using an application tape is not compulsory to transfer the image. It is possible to transfer the image by hand or with a clear polyester application tape. Do not use a paper application tape.
– Position and heat press on a HEAT PRESS Bmachine the image on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 120°C– 20 seconds – medium pressure.
– If you use it, peel the application tape off when hot.
Acrylic and similar fibres.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Always respect the garment’s instructions
Allow 24 hours after application before washing
Iron the backside only
Printable media are very sensitive: always handle with care and preferably with gloves.
Always store the roll in a plastic bag protected from dust.
It is important always using official inks from the printer manufacturer.
Max 40° C
Preferably inside out
Do not bleach Tumble-dry approved Dry-cleaning unapproved
Up to 1 year
In a dry room (15-25°C) Away from sunlight
In vertical position
NOTE: For best results, it is recommended to TEST prior to starting standard production
A PRINT (formalmente conocido como EasyPrint, Best Print, ForatPrint es nuestro vinilo de impresión más vendido!
Es un PVC mate y blanco que permite una impresión de calidad excepcional y con colores brillantes.