100 PK LIGHT TRANSFER PAPER FOR INKJET PRINTING 8.5X11
Red Grid Transfer Paper
For use with Inkjet Printers & Light Colored Fabrics
8.5 x 11″, 100 Sheets
Made in USA.
ITEM DESCRIPTION RED GRID TRANSFER PAPER
Red Grid is one of our most popular papers due to the incredible vibrancy and color retention. With an easy peel and soft hand, Red Grid is the best paper for photographs and bright artwork. Red Grid is also compatible with most cutters, including Roland GX-24. Red Grid makes professional print-and-cut applications and can be applied by hand iron or heat press.
INSTRUCTIONS RED GRID TRANSFER PAPER
1) Print on the white side of the paper.
2) Mirror/flip your before you print.
3) Check printer settings and set to single sheet feeding.
4) We recommend using the bypass tray for single-sheet feeding.
For best results, trim away unprinted areas of the transfer as close to image as possible. We recommend using an image with rounded corners to avoid corner lift-off after washing.
TRANSFERRING- HEAT PRESS APPLICATION (Recommended) RED GRID TRANSFER PAPER
1) Preheat the garment for a few seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture. Let cool.
2) Place the transfer on top of the garment with the printed side down, red grid
3) Press on a commercial heat press machine for 20 seconds at 345-355°F
(173-180°C) using heavy pressure.
4) HOT peel. Peel the transfer immediately after pressing (Caution transfer will be hot)
TRANSFERRING- HOUSE-HOLD IRON ON APPLICATION
1) Choose a smooth, hard surface at waist level or below. You must put all of your weight into the ironing, push down as hard as you can. That is why you do not use an ironing board.
2) Preheat the iron to the highest cotton setting for 3 minutes – do not use warm. Do not use steam (empty all the Water).
3) Place a pillowcase on the hard surface and iron to remove any wrinkles.
4) Place the garment on the center of the pillowcase and iron to ensure flatness.
5) Place the transfer printed side facing down in the desired position on the garment
6) Step press with firm pressure, slowly along each side of the image. Place the iron in one spot and press that spot. Then more the iron to the next spot.
7) Hold each press for 45 seconds
8) Continue to step press over the entire image. Ensure all edges and corners are firmly pressed. Total ironing time should be 5 to 6 minutes for 8.5 x 11 size image.
9) When all areas are adhered do a quick pass with the iron to heat up the whole transfer. Peel the transfer immediately while it is still hot.
TEST APPLICATION RED GRID TRANSFER PAPER
We test each of our products thoroughly on various substrates using different transfer equipment. However, it is impossible for us to duplicate all variables using all substrates and transfer equipment. Therefore, it is essential that you test the paper prior to production using your equipment, methods, and substrate material. Heat presses very in accuracy. Conduct tests to determine the best time and temperature to use with your equipment. Please keep in mind the the seller’s and manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective. Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this paper.
100Pack DARK TRANSFER-PAPER FOR INKJET PRINTING BLUE GRID
MADE IN USA
Fabric transfer paper for imaging by ink jet process, providing superb colored images on a white background for transferring onto black or dark colored cotton fabrics.
Product is designed as a “universal” product for use in all ink jet printers.
Color stays brilliant after multiple washings
Easy four steps
Universal for all inkjet printers
PRINTING & TRANSFERRING INSTRUCTIONS using an Iron
The whiter/smoother surface (without back print) is the imaging side of the paper.
Print design on the paper as normal image viewing (not as mirror image).
Cut out design. Do not leave a margin around edge of the image. Round off edges
Remove backing paper by peeling away at score line on backside.
– Heat iron (without steam) to maximum cotton setting.
– Fabric should be 100% cotton; iron first if necessary to ensure flatness.
– Let fabric cool before ironing transfer image; lay fabric on hard, smooth surface.
– Place transfer paper with design facing upwards in desired position on fabric.
– Cover image with enclosed overlay paper.
– Apply hot, dry iron and follow guidelines below for pressure and ironing time.
– Iron with non-stop motions from top to bottom and side to side.
– Allow fabric to cool completely, then smoothly and evenly peel away overlay paper.
FOR USE IN PRESS WE RECOMMEND MEDIUM PRESSURE FOR 20 SECS AT 320 F
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRINTED FABRIC (washing instructions)
- Wait at least 24 hours before washing.
- Machine wash separately inside out (first time only) in cool or cold wash setting.
- No bleach.
- Immediately remove garment from washer. Colors may bleed if left wet to long.
- Tumble dry at warm setting.
- To re-iron fabric after washing, do not iron directly on transferred image.